Friday 5 October 2007

Now That's What I Call Political Music 3

Following part 1 and part 2, here are a few more musical rants. I've updated the list to include some top suggestions from Ian.

Undercover Anarchist - Silver Bullet
Alternative Ulster - Still Little Fingers
Money Is Not Our God - Killing Joke
Civilization Street - Citizen Fish
Landing Party - Radical Dance Faction
Wrath Of The Black Man - Fun-Da-Mental
Vote With A Bullet - Corrosion Of Conformity
Please Don't Fight - Back To The Planet
That's Progress - Jello Biafra & D.O.A.
Television - The Beatings (though the Hiphoprisy version was better really wasn't it?)
Fight The Power - Public Enemy
I Found That Essence Rare - Gang of Four.
Guns Of Brixton - the Clash
Vengeance - New Model Army.
Walls Come Tumbling Down - The Style Council.

2 comments:

ian said...

I found that essence rare- Gang of Four.
Guns of Brixton, Washington Bullets - the Clash

Vengeance by New Model Army.

Walls come tumbling down by the Style Council.

Tom Powdrill said...

Cheers for those suggestions, Ian - will update the list and give you a plug.

I'd forgotten all about Vengeance... "I believe in getting the bastards..."!