Thursday 6 December 2007

Traffic counter

As you may have noticed, I have a traffic counter on my blog. This is enables me to torture myself about the pitifully low number of visits I get. Helpfully it also provides some info about visitors, so I’ve been very flattered by the traffic I’ve had in recent days from a certain fund management company (including visits from offices outside the UK). Even more helpfully, the counter enables me to see referring URLs. That means that today when someone from that fund management company clicked straight from a Google search to my blog I was able to see that they had Googled the name of their company, the name of a political party, and the name of my last employer (presumably because they are doing some sort of background check on me). So if you need any more information about me - just ask. Anything to help speed a reply to my recent letter. Let me know via a comment on this post what would be helpful.

And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

John Gray said...

Hi Tom

When I was a kid in the 80’s one of my favour records was “Hi-Fidelity” from the musical show ”kids from Fame”

...just thought I would mention it.